Viper Topical Spray
- Contains lidocaine 100 mg in each 1 ml (10%)
- Inactive ingredients: alpha-tocopherol, propylene glycol, and ethanol 99.0%
- 50 ml aluminum can manufactured with BOV technology
- Topical anesthetic spray
- For external use only
Used as topical anesthesia; helps temporarily slow the onset of ejaculation.
- Apply 3 or more sprays, not to exceed 10 sprays. The recommended initial dosage is 3 sprays.
- The spray should be misted for only one second releasing the pressure by removing the index finger immediately.
How to Use Viper Spray
1.To open the can remove the transparent cap.
2.Press on the actuator strongly into the air to break the actuator seal and primming before use.
3.Pres by using index finger to spray a thin layer over to head of penis 10 minutes before sexual intercourse, or using as directed by doctor.
4.Rub into the skin of penis until all of the product is absorbed.
5.Wipe excess from spray opening after each use.
6.Return the transparent cap to can.
7.Wash hand after each use.