Active ingredient: Sodium Carboxymethylcellulose (USP) — 5.0 mg
Other additives: Sodium Lactate Solution, Sodium Hydroxide, Hydrochloric Acid, Sodium chloride, Magnesium Chloride Hydrate, Potassium Chloride, Calcium Chloride Hydrate, Water for Injection
Indications and Usage
It can be used to temporarily relieve dry eye symptoms, and discomfort caused by exposure to wind and sun, and to prevent eye irritation.
Precautions in Use
- General cautions
- If patients experience eye pain, changes in vision, or continued redness and irritation, the product use should be halted and a physician
- If you accidentally take this product, talk to your specialist for help
- Cautions for application
- Do not re-use the product after single-use and discard the remaining product and container after use
- Should be careful not to reach the container on the eyes and not to be infected
- Do not administer a product that changes color and is turbid (Dizziness, blurry).
- Cautions for storage
Should keep the product out of the reach of children