I VIVA – Hyaluronate 0.18% Preservative Free in the form of eye drops can be used to alleviate symptoms of irritation, dryness and fatigue in the eye. The special formula contains sodium hyaluronate, a naturally occurring substance in the eye, which forms an even, protective layer of film which can absorb large amounts of water and is resistant to evaporation. This helps hydrate the eye, improving visual comfort and making contact lenses easier to wear. The solution is highly recommended for contact lens users who frequently experience dryness or irritation in the eye.
Directions for use:
• Wash hands with water and soap prior to using the product.
• Open the bottle of the moisturising solution by twisting the cap.
• For direct use: Place one or two drops in each eye and blink several times.
• For use with contact lenses: Apply one or two drops to the internal face of the lens prior to placing it on the eye.
• I VIVA – Hyaluronate 0.18% may be used as often as is needed